Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SPECIAL POST! VINTAGE PURSE A DAY HAS A NEW SISTER!


SPECIAL POST! Vintage Purse a Day has a new sister!

Many of my fellow vintage purse lovers also adore vintage clothing. Since I have about as many vintage sweaters and sweater-related jewelry as I do purses, I thought I’d start a new site. When you get a chance, check out Sweater Gal, www.sweatergal.com, for photos, links, and my look of the day. Yep, I really do wear the stuff.

In fact, I found out that on my regular Monday morning assignment (in my “other” life, I am a professional freelance writer), I was the talk of the back office. They all wanted to know where I get my outfits! I told them I only shop at the finest of thrift stores. (Partially true. I seriously love me some Goodwill.)

Meantime, here is a pic my lovely daughters Katey and Rachel, modeling some of my sweaters for photos I took for an article I wrote for Antiques & Collecting Magazine in 2010. You can see more photos by visiting Sweater Gal. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please email info(at)vintagepursegallery(dot)com.



No comments: