Friday, June 29, 2012

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! This is pretty cool. There are two upcoming purse-related charity auctions that I'm very pleased to tell you about. The first is This Old Bag: The Power of the Purse, and it takes place October 19, 2012 in San Francisco. The event raises money for the Breast Cancer Emergency Fund.

Also in October is the Women's Legacy Fund: Power of the Purse auction in Ventura. I don't have all the details yet, but if you want to donate a purse, please e-mail Lindsay Smith at lsmith@vccf.org. I'll post more info as I receive it.

I'm donating these great 1960s do-it-yourself kit bags. The Four Seasons purse will go to San Francisco, and the sparkly roses purse will go to Ventura. Each winning bidder will also get a signed copy of my novel I MURDERED THE PTA.

Photobucket

No comments: